Simple 7-Step Diet And Exercise Plan
You’re gonna swoon at the simplicity of the 7 Step Action Exercise Plan that I have created for you for the next 21 days. This is a brain-zapping Red Alert that you can’t afford to miss. Put away those Shelf Help books you bought (and that you may or may not ever read.) Toss the “Be a Better You” DVD’ s back on the shelf and get ready to get busy and CRUSH it this summer.
No More “Shelf Help” Books: How To CRUSH It This Summer
This is raw, uncensored reality and not for the weak of heart. BUT..and here’s the BUT…if you follow my Seven Step Action Plan for the next three weeks you will arrive at that 4th of July BBQ looking and feeling like a million Euros—or whatever currency is worth anything at that time….
I can vouch for the awesomeness you will find herein.
If you’re looking for soft talk and super perky fluffy stuff then read no further. I’m going to drill down to the REALITY of what it will take for you to be the BEST you ever starting now. Settle in. Get comfy. Let down your guard and you preconceptions about what you need to do starting NOW and let’s roll.
The Seven Step Exercise Plan
1.) Follow a CR 7 eating schedule. What does this mean? It means that you utilize a concept called “intermittent fasting” to redistribute and lose body fat and to simulate caloric restriction (CR).
Do not eat past 6 PM and do not eat BEFORE 11 AM. End of story.
In a future newsletter I am going to fill you in on the science and the proponents of this plan but we want to get into ACTION, so dive in and give this a try for at least a week. And yes, this means that if you work out in the mornings you do so on an EMPTY stomach and then load up on good protein and healthy carbs AFTER 11. ”
Longevity note: Mice and rats maintained on an intermittent fasting regimen lived up to 30% longer than those fed otherwise..P, PhD, Lancet 2005; 365:1978-80)
2.) Do High-Intensity Interval Training and get in and out of the gym faster. I’ve outlined this is in past newsletters. NOTHING will provide more fat-burning for time spent than this. The benefits go way beyond the scope of just losing fat but for taking ACTION now just do it! If you don’t know how to do this send me an email and I will shoot you back the basics ASAP.
3) Rest/De-Stress. For the next 3 weeks get at LEAST 7 hours of sleep. Make it happen. Tell your family, alert your friends. You have a curfew and you are sticking to it.
Also, give meditation a try. Sit quietly for at least 5-10 minutes every day. It is impossible for anyone to totally quiet the mind so, if you are feeling squirelly, make this count by VISUALIZING the New You. If you have an existing meditation practice, all the better. You know what to do.
4) No grains, no dairy for three weeks. You may have cage-free eggs. Otherwise, read the words above and memorize them as your 7 Step Action Plan mantra for 21 days. Please don’t email me to ask if: pasta, cheese, yogurt, wholegrain bread, hummus, or soymilk are allowed. The answer will be a resounding “Hell, NO!”
5) Ban the booze. Yep. Lock up the likker cabinet, Matilda. You will be AMAZED at what shows up under your belly button after three weeks of ZERO booze: your abs! Look at it this way: what a celebration you can have on the 4th of July!
6) Water. This is such a cliche that I almost did NOT include it but there’s a reason why H20 is an “element.” It is KEY. I am the worst offender at this and run around dehydrated much of the time. Fill a gallon jug with pure water and find a way to empty that sucker down your gullet during the course of the day.
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the NO SODAS (“diet” or otherwise) rule during this 7 Steps Action Plan. Sorry.
7) Walk. It ‘s imperative during this program that you find or make the time for an hour walk 5 out of 7 days of any given week. Do so at a moderate to brisk pace, depending on your fitness level. If you MUST break this into two 30-minute sessions, then do so, but a full one hour at a time is preferred. No excuses! Take a time-out from your Blackberry addiction, forget about those non-critical emails, do what you need to do to find this time. You’ll thank yourself come July 4!
I can hear the whining now. That’s OK- it’s better than the incessant “I can’t lose the fat around my stomach” or the “I just can’t lose weight no matter what I do” complaints that come my way daily. I said up front this would be raw and not for the weak of heart.
Suck it up and follow this program and I guarantee that you will LOVE what you see in the mirror in about three weeks time. In fact, I suggest you take a picture in a bathing suit or your skivvies and save it to compare.
Join My Mailing List
Get the best in safe, clean and organic health tips by joining my mailing list below.
We won’t over-send material and we never share or spam!
– Greta B